Emergency Dental Services in St. Charles
Rieser Family Dental Provides Urgent Dental Care
Do you need immediate dental treatment? Rieser Family Dental is here for you when you need us most. Our family dental offices offer most emergency dental procedures to children and adults, in office, whenever the need arises. We see emergency patients Monday through Friday. From nagging toothaches to emergency root canal treatments, we efficiently and effectively treat your dental issues. Our emergency dentists in St. Charles look forward to helping you address the problem.
At our family dental office, we put your needs, comfort, and satisfaction first. Our vision is to create an environment of unparalleled dental services, including urgent ones. Save time and money by enlisting the assistance of one of our convenient locations; we’re located in St. Charles, Wentzville, and Washington. We accept most dental insurance plans.
What Is A Dental Emergency?
A dental emergency is a situation that requires immediate attention from a dentist to alleviate severe pain, prevent further damage, or address a potentially life-threatening condition. It's important to note that any situation causing severe pain, significant bleeding, trauma, or potential life-threatening complications should be considered a dental emergency. In such cases, it is recommended to contact our St. Charles dentist immediately for prompt evaluation and treatment.
Call or contact us online to learn more about our emergency dental services in St. Charles & surrounding areas.
Signs You Have a Dental Emergency
There are a few signs that indicate you or someone else may need emergency dental care. It can be difficult to tell whether the aches and pains you're experiencing constitute an immediate visit to the dentist. Here are a few signs it's time to call the St. Charles emergency dentist at Rieser Family Dental.
Signs you need immediate dental care include the following:
- You have a loose tooth. In adults, this is not something to wait around with. In children, this wouldn't necessarily indicate an emergency but adults should come in right away to be looked at.
- Severe toothaches. Are you unable to function normally or comfortably throughout your day? Toothaches can be serious, and our dentist can help you identify & treat the problem.
- Gums bleeding. If your gums are excessively bleeding and aching, it's time for a visit. This could be a sign of gum disease, which is best if caught early.
- Swollen jaw. This could indicate a pretty serious infection. Our emergency dentists can take a look & provide a recommendation for you going forward.
- Dental Abscess. Get this checked out by a professional because this can be immensely uncomfortable and should not be left untreated.
- And More...
Give our team a call if you suspect you may need to visit for emergency services. We can help! While on the phone, it may be decided that you just need to make an appointment for a check-up. See our comprehensive list of dental services here.
Call Today To See Our Emergency Dentist in St. Charles
Don't continue to suffer in pain; visit Rieser Family Dental. From the second you walk in, you will feel relieved you came to the right dental office. We have served thousands of satisfied clients and have honed our dental expertise for more than 25 years. Our staff is fully equipped to treat your needs next. We are proud to offer emergency dental care and procedures to patients in the greater Wentzville, Washington, and St. Charles areas. If you do not need emergency services, please request a consultation and we will return your inquiry shortly.
Get same-day emergency dental services when you need them most! Contact Rieser Family Dental or call (636) 724-2044 today.